How To Delete Earnin Account? – Earnin is an online financial service app that lets users withdraw interest-free wages they already earned until that day before the payday.
The website allows its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, insert bank account details, cash out the money anytime they want.
We have recently received a lot of requests from users on how to delete the Earnin account. When we studied this topic that why users are deleting their accounts from the website.
We figured out that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website are receiving emails from a company like promotional offers or newsletters, which is making their mailbox look spammed while other members say that they currently do not need to cash out their paycheck anymore so want to close their account.
Suppose you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail. In that case, you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on the spam button given at the top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by marking the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of the mail.
If your reasons are other, I will guide you through a step-by-step method to delete your account from Earnin.
How To Delete Earnin Account?
To close your Earnin account:
1. Go to Settings in the app.
2. Click on Profile (where your name and username is displayed).
3. Click Close my account and follow the prompts.
4. Before you close your Earnin account, here are some things you should know:
- They won’t be able to close your account until the money you’ve cashed out with us has been returned.
- You have to wait 2-3 business days after recent debits have been posted to your bank account before you can delete your Earnin account.
- Once your account is closed, you cant reopen it. Please create a new account and follow the instructions if you wish to use our service again.
- If you decide to create a new Earnin account, please note you won’t be able to reuse the same banking information for 30 days, starting from the last transaction on your previous Earnin account.
- Once your Earnin account has been deleted, you will receive an email confirmation from Earnin.
Also, Read – How To Delete Talkspace Account?