How To Delete Bigo Account? – Bigo Live is a live streaming app used in over 150 countries with over 300 million downloads. It was established in 2014 by David Li and Jason Hu.
It is an application that permits users to broadcast their activities live and create video blogs to monetize their videos.
Are you looking for the post to delete your Bigo account because you want to know how to delete, close, cancel and even manage your Bigo account?
How To Delete Bigo Account?
1. Open your email account that is registered with the Bigo account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY BIGO ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your Bigo account.
Here is an example of how to write such an email.
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Bigo Account From Your Database
Dear Bigo Team,
I have a Bigo account in your database with the name ……………. and the email address that is connected to the account is ………………..
Meanwhile, for any reason, I have decided not to use the Bigo account again. Therefore I request that you kindly delete my Bigo account from your database and also clear all notifications if any.
What Will Happen When You Delete Bigo Account?
- After the deletion of the Bigo Account, you will no longer be able to log in, reactivate, use, and restore that account.
- After removal, you will not be able to get a refund for any item you have purchased or receive a payment or pending payment from your broadcast or live stream.
- After deletion, your profile, photos, videos, messages, comments, accessories, gifts, visual currency, shares, levels, followers, privileges and other digital content will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
Also, Read – How To Delete Earnin Account?